General Specifications & Information
All houses can include whatever fixtures and fittings the client chooses and can be finished in whatever effects and colours the client requires, such as brick, stone, wood planking, etc., so allowing you the greatest degree of flexibility in the ‘look and feel’ of your finished house.
For build times, because most of the detailed work is completed at the factory prior to delivery of the pre-prepared modular sections, as a ‘rule of thumb’, a construction team of 4 will normally construct a house of 100 square metres in 25 days.
So even a very large 300 square metre luxury house only needs an on-site build time of no more than 40 days for a team of 8 builders, or twice that time for 4 builders. This combined with the ease of erection due to the detailed, easy to understand engineer’s drawings, also makes our buildings ideal for ‘self-build’ if required.
All types of houses, villas, apartment blocks, offices blocks, shop units, hotels, motels, etc. Buildings up to 6 floors high.
Ideal for buildings in any part of the world, offering extra resistance to earthquakes, termites, hot, cold or damp climatic conditions in comparison to other build methods.
Our steel frame 21st century modular buildings are built around a light gauge steel frame system with high performance finishing materials.
Everything is supplied to international ISO standards, with a specially treated light gauge steel frame being used for the main structure, making the frame stiff and secure, whilst the various high performance modern materials used to complete the house provide you with a secure ‘green’, energy efficient and economical home with excellent heat, sound, cold and damp insulation, as well as extremely high standards of fire, wind and earthquake resistance.
So whether you are looking to have our buildings built in high risk tornado/typhoon regions, high risk earthquake zones, high fire risk areas, or even in termite territory, or just normal hot or cold temperature areas, they are designed to allow you to enjoy living in them in comfort with the accompanying peace of mind!
- Main structure: Our steel framing systems are based on each client country and regions highest specification. So whether our clients are in Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Europe/EU, Asia or Africa, we will meet any local technical standards. The structures are designed to resist 60mtrs per second (200KPH) wind and 9 Richter earthquake.
- Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
- Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis.
- Flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrior and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, pvc carpet etc. and wood laminate flooring or tiling. Solid wood option also offered.
- Wall material: Click here to see outer walls construction.
- Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration.
- Interior lining: 9m fiber cement board, water-proof, termite-proof, security and healthy.
- Ceiling: MGO board/gypsum board or 8mm pvc ceiling panel.
- Insulation: 89mm glasswool insulation with good sound proof performance.
- Windows: PVC double or triple glazed windows offered.
- Exterior doors: High quality reinforced security doors.
- Interior doors: Quality painted wood doors.
- Bathrooms: Showers, wash basins and toilets included, plus splash back tiling.
- Kitchens: Fitted kitchen cabinets, sinks, tiling, etc. included.
- Roofing: A variety of roofing options, including roof tiles or EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle with full gutter systems.
- Verandas: W.P.C veranda flooring or tiles
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
- 1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years. [0.75~1.2mm , Z275 galvanized steel profile, strength:550Mpa].
- 2) Earthquake resistance: To more than 8 grades on the Richter scale.
- 3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s (in excess of 200 kph).
- 4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
- 5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m² as required.
- 6) Heat insulation: 100mm thickness of our material can match 1metre thickness of brick wall.
- 7) High acoustic insulation: 50db on the exterior wall and 40db for the interior walls.
- 8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as termites, white ants, etc.
- 9) Packing and delivery: Up to 140SQM/ 40’HQ container for the structure only and up to 90SQM/ 40’HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
- 10) Installation: Very fast build time compared with traditional buildings. On average, each worker can install 1sqm per day. From the moment a client agrees the building design to the moment we have completed a luxury 200sqm building and handed over the keys, only 3 months will have passed.
- 11) Installation guide: Full engineers technical installation drawings are supplied with comprehensive installation details. So whether you have a team of builders or decide to build it yourself, the installation is straight forwards and quick.